Friday, June 13, 2008

Tired ~~ Tired ~~Day...

This few days everyone have been tired i think ..... haiz... i've stayed back almost everyday and my mom was like nagging at me everyday especially on my results... Even though this time i din fail any of my subjects but my marks are pretty low.... haiz... and this few days i've been doing the backdrop and i din even touched my book when i got home... Have to concentrate during my lessons in school d... wasted my one period of Math yesterday cos i got called by Mr.Tan for nothing =.= and i really missed a lot !!!! But nvm ....... haiz.... Now then i know why they said backdrop is hard...... I'm in the ironing department~~ It's tiring but i learnt how to iron properly ^^ cos i don iron my clothes at home .. my mom helped me :p AND the last last thing is tht VIVIAN don think too much :p Be brave wor hehe

No comments: