Sunday, June 22, 2008

Have to change my mind ....

Hmm finally i get to on for a while .... My mom doesnt let me on so frequently T.T haiz..... Anyway i wanna wish VINCENT PHANG , " HappY BirThDay " ... You're old now ^^ I went for the EPPDA competition at Kolej Haji Bujang yesterday and it wasnt that good. We did our story board wrongly cos they din inform us and by the way we did it last minute . We were there around 8 and we stayed there until 4 something . We were really bored....... While eating the lunch they provided for us , teacher told us many useful things about our education . He said that we should plan for everything we want and now it's not the time for us to have fun . We always say that we don have time to study and yet we wasted our time for other unnecessary things . Besides that , we always think of our ambition and what we wanna be when we grow up but teacher told us that if only we have a good result then we can choose what we wanna be . If not the job will choose us , not we choose the job . What teacher said is really true . I always think that i'm kinda stupid but actually it's me who make myself stupid . I really have to change my way of studying and not to study last minute . Many ppl say that Form 4 is the honeymoon year but actually it's just the starting of our life . If we cant catch up in Form 4 we'll definitely gonna fail in Form 5 . Everything depends on our attitude ~~~That's why I have to stop going online so frequently and use that time to study ^^

No comments: