Sunday, June 8, 2008

Moody~~~

Haiz.... school gonna reopens tomorrow... I gonna face my super bad results T.T I think my mom will chop my head off d . Cant online anymore ~~ Sigh I cut my hair today and it seemed like thr's no difference but when i put it down , .... it looks like broom.. Anyway don care d .. haiz.......... There are many activities coming up soon and gonna be busy for that .... How bout my studies ?????? Gonna be so dead~~~ I think i have to try to manage my time d if not i'll be disappointed again for my next exam .. Hope it'll be really better than this time . Teacher's day is coming and we gonna act !! Vivian and I are going to act as the rebels.... Seems weird for me hehe... But i'll try my best to act if i can ..haha ... oh ya Sab and Yii go check out at Ching's frenster .. Look at her comment . There's a guy called Nate and i think he's having some sort of special relationship with ching.... Too kepo d :p Besides i think there's a lot of things which we donno bout ching . She seems like hiding many things from us . I saw wat paula wrote about the membership of UMCA ?? and she mentioned bout MIRI pals which might be US ?? So just go and check out . Millie is the KEYWORD i think . Nate wrote "Millie owns me " So Millie could be ah ching :) Busybody me ^^

No comments: