Thursday, June 5, 2008

Drama ~~~

After changing the scripts for erm.. twice , finally we decided to do it spontaneously .. I think it's not bad and it was better than the past few times even though many people were absent . Hope that the seniors wont reject us if not we're gonna be so dead........ At first i was asked to act a character which i think it doesnt suits me so i changed it ..Hehe.. Luckily Muna was kind and she let me do so if not i gonna be funny with the costume .Actually Vivian will be dancing but she dont want to ..Haiz..Anyway I've spent my one whole week of my holiday with the drama...And the worse thing is that i haven touched my homework.. Oh gosh.. My results are going to be worse and worse and worse.. Got so many things to do especially Leo thingy. I think i'm like crazy with Leo stuff d . That's what Vivian said . But i don think so . Hehe . Just hope that the drama will be doing well and everythings gonna end soon . And so i can concentrate on my studies ^^ If not my mom will be nagging at me again .......

No comments: